Friday, July 31, 2009

The 2nd First

So after changing it for about two times, I have finally decided on my blog address. I've been trying to come up with something "cool" and "different". Apparently, so did everyone else. Unfortunately, my ideas for "cool" and "different" seemed to be what everyone else had in mind as well. haha! So much for different. In the end, I gave up and decided to just use my name.

Well, again, friends and random passers by if any, welcome to my little place in cyber space.. a little blog amongst the millions out there. Here i shall share my not so private thoughts and opinions. Moreover, because I love randomness and discovering little things, I'll be sharing a lot of random little finds and observations which I find amusing. I like looking for the the sparks admist everyday's mundane buzz. What makes it more fun is being able to share it.

I call this blog "I Have Itchy Feet" because I'm an adventurous soul who can't sit still for long. I'm happiest when I get to go discover new places and things, meet new people and forge genuine connections, and when i get to share new discoveries with close friends. Too much routine gets me depressed...the people closest to me know that.

And because I'm in the mood to share, I'd like to tell you what one of my soft goals.. I'm in search of that thing that I'm really passionate about. My ultimate soul food... something I can share with others and add something good to their lives. I'm in search of my inner music. Part of me hopes that in the midst of writing... I'll find it.

Looking forward to sharing with you guys and reading from you guys as well. Feel free to share your blogs with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment